General Terms and Conditions
Diving & Snorkelling
Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving. For advice contact our reservations office or view medical information.
Minimum age for diving is 12 years. We recommend a wait of 12 hours but preferably 24 hours, if doing multiple dives, before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. Please use caution and inform our crew of any medical conditions.
All published prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice. All bookings are subject to confirmation.
- Adults Fare: Passengers 15 years of age and older.
- Child Fare: Passengers aged between 4-14 years (inclusive).
- Infants up to 3 years old travel free of charge.
- Family Fare: Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
Bookings & Payment
- All bookings must be paid prior to travel.
- Online bookings via this website must be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment made by credit card may attract a credit card surcharge. The credit card used must be presented at check in on the day of travel for verification purposes.
- Alternate bookings can be made by calling or emailing the Reservations Office. Payment must be made at time of booking confirmation.
- Bookings can also be made in person at our Reservations Office. Payment can be made by credit card, EPTPOS or cash.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For cancellations after 6pm on the day prior to travel a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations between 12 midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations before 12 midday on the day prior to travel no cancellation fee will apply.
- Any Environmental Management Charge collected is to be refunded.
- Any refund given will be by the same method payment was made.
- On rare occasions, services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel or a refund will be authorised.
- A change of travel date can be made to your booking without incurring any cancellation fee.
What if the weather is really bad?
Providing we have availability you are welcome to change dates, or in the worst case scenario, cancel.
Can I change dates?
Yes providing we have availability. There are no fees to change dates, however you must notify us a minimum of 24 hours prior to travel.
All quotations provided are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and required payment received.
Terms and Conditions of using this site
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action.
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.